And here’s a good overview from T4MA: Transportation for Massachusetts Summary
All six amendments supported by the Western Mass Rail Coalition were included in a consolidated amendment. Now we need to focus on the final language and on getting the bill passed by the senate and then signed by the governor.
Ask your senators and Governor Charlie Baker to support H.4506 An Act Authorizing and Accelerating Transportation Investment and H.4508 An Act Relative to Transportation Finance. And ask them to support Senate Bill SB2096 and House Bill HB3110 (HD1892), An Act Funding a Study of Passenger Service on the Housatonic Rail Line.
To open an email that is ready for your edits, just click the links below. Be sure to add your full name and address. Or give them a call: numbers are included below.
- Click here to write to Senator Adam Hind 413-344-4561
- Click here to write to Rep. Smitty Pignatelli 413-637-0631
- Click here to write to Rep. Tricia Farley-Bouvier 413-442-4300
- Click here to write to Rep. John Barrett 413-743-8300
- Click here to write to Rep. Paul Mark 413-464-5635
- Or write to all of them at once: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- And we’ll be very grateful if you would cc the Train Campaign: email@example.com